What will your bespoke garment cost?
Bespoke tailoring is an investment in a suit or garment that will fit you and serve you far better than any that you can ever buy off the peg. Just how much you invest is up to you. Prices vary tremendously according to what you select.
Choose the details
Do you, for example, simply want to choose the particular fabric, collar style, lapel width, lining, number of buttons and pocket styling of your single- or double-breasted jacket? This may be considerably more affordable than you imagine – depending on the fabric that you select.
Or have your garment handmade
Alternatively, if you would like your jacket to be hand-cut and hand-stitched from a master pattern specially created for you, then this is the top end of our bespoke tailoring service. A one-of-a-kind handmade garment is a luxury that does not come cheap.
The table below will give you an indication of the range of prices for our bespoke tailoring. If you would like to discuss costs and affordability in more detail, please call us on 020 7287 6740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 to 8 weeks turnaround time*
- Bespoke SuitsFrom £1,350.00
- Bespoke JacketFrom £ 1,000.00
- OvercoatsFrom £1,650.00
- Dinner SuitsFrom £1,450.00
- Morning SuitsFrom £2,000.00
*1 week Express Service available - Please call for more details
- 2 to 4 weeks turnaround time*
- Cotton ShirtsFrom £200.00
- Super 300 Fabrics (UK)From £395.00
- Luxury Fabrics: MontiFrom £275.00
- Dinner ShirtsFrom £275.00
- Luxury Silk Fabrics: James Hare£395.00
*Express Service available - Please call for more details
- Available instore
- MtM Travelling Leather Bags*From £ 849.00
- Bespoke Ties*From £195.00
- Ready to wear Ties£95.00
- CufflinksFrom £ 150.00
- Gift VouchersFrom £250.00
*2 to 4 weeks turnaround time